7.28.2009

{if you like it, then you better put a ring on it}

It began with a "light bulb moment." Like when a cartoon character gets a mos-fresh-to-death idea, then suddenly a bright light bulb appears over their head solidifying that thought? Well I had one of those moments. Yep, my creativity barfed out awesomeness. Thus birthing an idea I plan on incorporating and showcasing in all future {wedding/engagement} shoots. Not only do I want to shine a spotlight on my client's gorgeous rings, but also add a little of their personality into the mix.
I shall dub these....(wait for it)...."THE RING SHOT."

Hmmm, that might not be the most creative name but "I have the microphone, so you will listen to everything I say!!!"
*five bonus points if you know what movie I stole that line from* :)

ring1


ring2


ring3


ring4

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Unknown said...

totally coolest to da maximus!!! i have the rings in my bag so i'm ready the next time i see yas!!