8.21.2009

{i'm featured!}

I was beyond thrilled when one of the event coordinators, Jennifer from Hawaii Tents & Events contacted me yesterday to let me know that she chose to feature an arch shot from the Li wedding on their website. I was like Whaaaaaaaatttt!? Omg.



She also let me know that she listed {simply*awesome} PHOTOGRAPHY under the company's "Links of Interest" page!




And THEN it was brought to my attention that the band All-Natro featured my blog under their "media" news!



A special thanks once again to Hawaii Tents & Events, Jennifer, Alan & Gina Li, and once again my friends at All-Natro!
Here's to the first (two) of hopefully many more amazing features to come! I feel like such a proud mama! :)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hooray to you!!!

Unknown said...

*fist pump*!!!!!

Nautious1 said...

Congrats! Hope that everything goes good for you!

Lady Disdain said...

congratulations! =]