8.18.2009

{monday-itis}

I'm allergic to several things. Nickel (this is actually my real life kryptonite), Clowns, Dr. Pepper, Miscellaneous pizza toppings(tomatoes/olives/mushrooms), Athletic shoes (a.k.a. concrete slabs - I sincerely hate them!), and Mondays. Especially Mondays. I loathe them. They're weekend ruiners and basically the scum sucking slime of the earth. I wish we could fast forward right into Tuesdays. If you haven't guessed already, I'm just venting because I had a TERRIBLE Monday.

If I were Harry Potter I'd use my magical wizard powers to erase Mondays and "ctrl v" this image into the void instead. Watching the waves always gives me a sense of peace and serenity.


Anyways, let's all consider the permanent overthrow of Mondays. Write a letter to your local congressman, tell your grandma, I don't know just do something. Think about it - it would be one less weekday of traffic, headache, and hassle. One day closer til Friday. And let's face it, Fridays are ALWAYS awesome :)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Lady Disdain said...

well ya knw, once u get rid of the mondays we hav now, but then the 'tuesdays' will just become the new 'mondays'.

we're all too hard on mondays. i think we shud all jst try t embrace them. =P

♥A said...

*sigh* you do have a point. It would only turn into a vicious cycle, wouldn't it?

Lady Disdain said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lady Disdain said...

exactly. we're all so much more harder on mondays than any other days.