1.14.2010

{kiki: anytime}

THIS. JUST. IN.

A supercalifraQUICKstic blog update of a shoot I did with my gorgeous cousin Kiki. I am SOOOOOOO happy that she and her sister (Shout out to my cousin Lani!) came to visit. Sadly, usually this is only a yearly occurance. I wish it could be more often, but sic vita est (such is life).

I have many blessings in my life, and Kiki is definitely one of them. Growing up we were as close as Lucy & Ethel, Laverne & Shirley, and maybe the Olson twins (only more asian, and minus the greasy hair). Even with *counting* onetwothreefourfivesixMILLION states in between us, we have continued our bff-cousin-ship into adulthood. So without further adu, here are some of my favorite shots of one of my most favorite people evvahhhhhh!









Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Unknown said...

*standing ovation* Awesome Pictures!

Keef! said...

Awww... Such a cute blog entry! Glad you and your cousin got to spend some quality time together! :)

Marikina said...

These pics are GORGEOUS!