6.15.2009

{50th State Fair}

Saturday night, the beginning of one of the busiest weekends that I've had in a long time. With MH still M.I.A., busy = good. Lil' J, Miki (Mike & Kiki), and I moseyed on over to the state fair for amusement park rides and good eats.

To tell you the truth, I think I'm turning into an old fogey (yikes!). So sad, but true. The rides were scarier than I remembered, and I even got whiplash from the bumper cars. Despite that we had a very good time! We ate huli huli chicken, won some carnival prizes, and even saw (my other bff) Mari & her hunnybuns. The best part of the night (in my opinion) was the now infamous lightsaber battle between "Luke Skywalker" (J) & "Darth Vader" (Mike). Crazy boys! How did it end? Well, good triumphed over evil of course!! What a way to cap off another fun night! :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Keroppi...the BEST carnival prize EVER!


Photobucket
Run's House...I mean, Fun house.


Photobucket
May the force be with you!!!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

kiki said...

This is extremely awesome.

Unknown said...

omg i soo <3 keroppi!! i would have never thought he'd be a prize at the carnival. awesome!!!

Unknown said...

the contrast and lighting on these pics are awesome bff!!!