6.23.2009

{Kualoa Ranch}

FACT: I am an extreme sports MACHINE. Wait...what was that noise? Oh, it was just ♥MH - ROFL (rolling on the floor laughing). Yeah, okay maybe that was a slight fib. I'm not really an extreme sports kinda gal. If anything, I'm more of an extreme shopper, lol :) But ATV-ing, is in another category. I rock ATVs like its nobody's business.

So being the good hostess that I am, I wanted to share my ATV love with Kiki and Mike. We drove across the island and headed towards the "country." About an hour later, we ended up at Kualoa Ranch.

Many of you are familiar with this ranch - and don't even know it. These 4,000 acres of lush greenery have been featured in numerous movies and television shows. Which shows you ask? Try Jurassic Park, 50 First Dates, Godzilla, and LOST (my fave!). And these are just to name a few. On a scale of 1 - 10, this day ranked a million bazillion on the fun scale.

Photobucket

The weather started off kind of ugly. I won't lie. We were a little worried.


Photobucket

Then the angels sang, and the clouds parted. The weather took a 180 towards awesome.


Photobucket

We stopped a few times to take pics.


Photobucket


Photobucket

Bunker from the movie 'Pearl Harbor.'


Photobucket

Godzilla's footprint.


Photobucket

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ooh can't wait til we go!!!

♥M said...

I think I'm gonna choose atv or horseback riding... or maybe pack the horse onto the atv. I'm sure they'd like a tour, too.