6.13.2009

{halekulani hotel}

Just when I needed quick a pick-me-up, one of my bestest-friends-since-birth comes into town...and right in the nick of time. MH has been gone since Monday, and will be staying gone until who knows when. As I type this, he is staying in one of the southern states aiding his mother who is ill. For the past few days, I have been very lonely (*cue violin music) and in a state of poop. But my cousin Kiki came to rescue me (and also spend a lovely vacation in PARADISE!) with her main squeeze Mike & his fam bam. Seriously, she's like the asian Mighty Mouse. She swooped in from the risers - shouting "here I come to save the daaaayyyy!!" Her timing is impeccable.

On this fine evening (their second on the island so far), we met at one of the classiest, swankiest hotels on the island - the Halekulani. Amongst the swaying palms and lovely hula hands, we dined al fresco at the hotel's "House Without a Key." For several hours, I got to spend some (much needed!) quality time with my beautiful cousin. I ended my night happy. I love you guys, this was exactly what I needed. :)

Photobucket
The restaurant: House Without A Key.


Photobucket
The grub: Surf & Turf Burger (Sirloin/Lobster/Brie Cheese/Yum-o).


Photobucket
The entertainment: Sunset Serenaders.


Photobucket
The lovebirds: Mike + Kiki.


The end.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

♥M said...

Cool photos, as always! :) Halekulani is beautiful.

kiki said...

yessss! I'm hungry all over again

Unknown said...

ono grinds to da max!!!