6.18.2009

{fallen princesses}

Growing up, I wanted to be a princess (a job title that still ranks number one in my book). I used to parade my tiara, and watch Disney movies with eyes as wide as saucers. Being rescued by Prince Charming? Riding off into the golden sunset of happily ever after? Count me in! I mean, what girl wouldn't want that, right?

But sometimes life doesn't always give us a happy ending. Photographer Dina Goldstein puts a unique and morbid twist on the Disney Princesses we grew up with. She asks the question "what if they didn't live happily ever after"?
Brilliant, yet heartbreaking.

Snow White

Cinderella

Little Red Riding Hood

Rapunzel

Princess Jasmine

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

♥M said...

Hehe. I wanna be Princess Jasmine and kick some butt.

Jenna said...

My mouth is hanging open and I am in awe. And in love. This is the kind of photographer I want to be someday.