6.04.2009

{willows}

A couple times a month, MH and I like to treat ourselves to a night out on the town. What was the cause for our random celebration? Well, it was Tuesday of course! We got over the icky disease known as Monday-itis, and successfully moved one day closer to the weekend! Yeeehawwww!!

My intense craving for oh-so-succulent prime rib, led us to Willows Restaurant in Moili'ili (downtown Honolulu). According to their (website) Willows is Hawaii's Original Garden Restaurant. It sits upon one acre of lush tropical gardens, native Hawaiian flowers, and cascading waterfalls. It's also known for their yum-o-licious food, awesome buffet, and (in my opinion) killer prime rib!(*sigh) Hana hou, MH? :)

Willows2
Table for two, please.

Willows4

Willows5

Willows7

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

kiki said...

I'm so hungry I might pass out.

♥M said...

Oh boy... crab legs! :)

Anonymous said...

yum yum! def good eats there!!

satanicsaintslut42 said...

omg food. i miss hawaii :(

Nautious1 said...

Great shots I like the prime rib shot the best! I wish that the focus was more on the prime rib or just the prime rib! D-E-L-I-CIOUS!